Physiotherapy is a health care profession concerned with human function and movement. Every year we help hundreds of people manage the effects of illness, accidents, disability and the stresses and strains of everyday life. Physiotherapist
s use a combination of manual, electro and exercise therapy in an effort to alleviate the pain and restriction of an individual’s particular condition.
Injuries or problems that can benefit from physiotherapy include:
- Joint replacements and reconstructions
- Stroke & neurological disorders
- Multitrauma & brain injuries
- Back & neck pain
- Muscle tears & ligament sprains
- Balance & mobility problems
- Osteo & Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Joint & Disc Injuries
- Musculoskeletal pain & dysfunction
- Sports Injuries
Click here to learn more about our Physiotherapy Clinic.